A few months ago Barb from French Kiss Events asked if I would collaborate with her on a styled shoot, and since Barb is awesome, I said yes. Barb brought together some of the best local Victoria Wedding Vendors to make this shoot happen, and I am so glad I finally have a chance to share them with you. Barb has always had a soft spot for The Sound of Music, so for her first ever styled shoot she decided to do a “Favourite Things” Styled shoot. I thought this oddly appropriate as the only two movies I had as a kid on VHS were The Sound of Music and Jurassic Park (an unlikely combo, yes, but that story is for another post). The shoot came out amazing, needless to say!
- The Concept and Styling by Barb at French Kiss Events
- Flowers by Rook and Rose Floral Boutique
- Decorations supplied by Barb’s private collection and Charming Decor Wedding and Event Rentals
- Dresses from Blush Bridal Boutique with the Blue Satin Sashes added by Barb.
- Make-up by Alexa Rae’s Makeup Artisty
- Suit from Citizen Clothing
- Invitations Designed and Printed by Tuktu Paper Co.
- Pies from Arlana Tennant
- And the beautiful location at Villa Marco Polo
Thanks so much to everyone involved! And you can check out more photos that were featured on Whimsical Wonderland Weddings blog over the weekend.